Flowers 2018

CasAH

Chumono
USDA Zone
Wow! I didn’t know people actually owned these! I assumed they weren’t in cultivation, that’s really cool. How’s it smell in person?
This is at the Chicago Botanic Gardens. They have a number and have had them blooming since 2015 at least.

The smell was not bad on this one as it was outside and the wind was blowing a way at first. Then there was a change in wind direction and the wife was saying it real stank, not so much to me.

JoeR

Masterpiece
USDA Zone
8a
This is at the Chicago Botanic Gardens. They have a number and have had them blooming since 2015 at least.

The smell was not bad on this one as it was outside and the wind was blowing a way at first. Then there was a change in wind direction and the wife was saying it real stank, not so much to me.
Interesting. I was just curious how they lived up to their name. Either way super cool

CasAH

Chumono
USDA Zone
Interesting. I was just curious how they lived up to their name. Either way super cool
This one was just opening so not so bad. In the past when they had them indoors because of the weather you could smell them over 50 feet away. That one was further along in flowering as well.