Flowers 2020

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Bougainvillea and Lantana, both from @Zach Smith. Both have been prolific bloomers, even inside. View attachment 341119View attachment 341120
I'd like to see the structure of the Lantana from a distance. I've never been able to corral them into some kind of tree form, but the flower colors are spectacular. The orange & blue are my favorite combination.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'd like to see the structure of the Lantana from a distance. I've never been able to corral them into some kind of tree form, but the flower colors are spectacular. The orange & blue are my favorite combination.
I'm at work, but I'll try and get a picture later.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I knocked off a bunch of leaves/flowers dragging it from home to my office. It's getting leggy, so will get a cutback this weekend. lantana 11-23-20.jpglantana 11-23-202.jpg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Winona Glen Paph.
Blooming and budding for three years straight. It’s in bud now and also has 2 pups, one blooming, one just starting to bloom.
Cheers
DAD
Ya' gotta' love orchids. I have a couple in my office windowsill that have been blooming straight for a couple of years also.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
More from the Malpighia family, these just keep pumping out the flowers. Can a plant flower too much? My answer, you can never have enough flowers.😉

View attachment 341821View attachment 341822
My B cherries are blooming too, ya' gotta' love it. My Singapore Holly isn't right now but it bloomed really well this summer. And no, you can never have too many flowers!

Deano

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
My B cherries are blooming too, ya' gotta' love it. My Singapore Holly isn't right now but it bloomed really well this summer. And no, you can never have too many flowers!

Sweet! Yeah I'm all about the flowers too. 😆
Your holly is probably just pouting from being brought indoors, mine dropped a bunch of leaves for a couple weeks before getting used to the lights, it should be fine.

Top Bottom