For My Friends "Not" on FB

Reaction score
So, for my Friends not on Facebook... who seem to miss some of the Auctions there...
I decided I would start listing up some of my work for sale on Ebay, as well.

Right now, I just have listed up 4 items, but plan on putting perhaps a couple more up later tonight.
I think I can list up to 6 a week... without having to pay additional charges.

So, hopefully everyone will check them out! Also, keep an eye out for more to come next week!
And if you want you can click on my user name on the listing and Follow Me... and the listings I will be continually putting up.
Thanks!

Hey... and Bonsai Scrolls do make really awesome Gifts for people who don't do Bonsai as well...
That spouse, I am sure would love an original piece of art to hang in the house. And when it comes
time to showing your tree... just say to them... "Hey Honey, you know what would look good displayed
with my tree? That Scroll I bought you last year! And just think... Then I wouldn't have to spend anymore
money, seeing we have it anyways!" :cool:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201899314857?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201899306922?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201899294409?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201899337506?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the waterfall one a lot
Thanks for the reply!

This image of the waterfall painted as this is... is for the most part a pretty common style for a lot of Japanese painted waterfalls... with the obviouse the exception being I incorporated pine trees in the shape of those traditionally found here more in the states... more of a Christmas tree shape... as are usually seen due to them growing in close proximity usually to each other.

Reaction score
Will you ship to Canada?
I will.

But at the moment I am not, as far as the items I just listed on Ebay this week are concerned.

When I put in the shipping info of weight, size, etc. and it calculated up the shipping price... it was incorrect. And at the time I was unable to go through and realize why it kept giving me an incorrect amont on shipping outside of the US, to places I have shipped before too... and knew what the cost was.

Will try and resolve this for the next lot I put up... next week!

In the meantime... if you see something you are interested in, and it doesn't sell... contact me and you can pay me through PayPal and I can usually ship it the next day.

Also..., I always do commissioned pieces... so, if you don't see something you like let me know as well.

Thanks

Reaction score
Will you ship to Canada?
Have shipped my Artwork to pretty much Canada, Central and South America, Europe, Southern Africa, Australia and even Japan.

A couple of years in a row... I actually had about 3 or 4 scrolls at the Noelanders Show in Belgium. At least, I was told they were going to be... by the folks that had me paint and make them for their displays, or just bought them off my old site, when I had it up and running.

I had forgotten actually about them till just now... they said they would send some pictures, but never did get any? Will have to look into it...

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will.

But at the moment I am not, as far as the items I just listed on Ebay this week are concerned.

When I put in the shipping info of weight, size, etc. and it calculated up the shipping price... it was incorrect. And at the time I was unable to go through and realize why it kept giving me an incorrect amont on shipping outside of the US, to places I have shipped before too... and knew what the cost was.

Will try and resolve this for the next lot I put up... next week!

In the meantime... if you see something you are interested in, and it doesn't sell... contact me and you can pay me through PayPal and I can usually ship it the next day.

Also..., I always do commissioned pieces... so, if you don't see something you like let me know as well.

Thanks

Alternatively, If you want, you can let an out of towner purchase a scroll, and send them an invoice via ebay with correct shipping costs. If that's savvy with you, I'll gladly place a bid.

Cheers.

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I should also note, that when I click "see sellers other items" or "show all items for sale" nothing pops up. However all of your links that you posted here all work fine individually.

Lynn E

Mame
Reaction score
Love the moon and clouds. Is that a dragon etched in the cloud crossing the moon?

Top Bottom