For Sale Bonsai Techniques I and II

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have John Naka's Bonsai Techniques I and II up for sale. These are in mint condition and would be great addition to any bonsai nut. I am looking for $150 shipped for the pair obo. PM if interested. Thanx!

SOLD

Last edited:

RogerWilco

Seedling
Reaction score
Good Day. I am interested in your books. Especialy the OBO. If you still have them I would like to make an offer of 50.00 for the pair. Please dont be affended its all I can afford at the moment. The recesion has cut in to my life as a fine Artist. Thanks in advance and your responce will be appreciated. Roger A.

[EDIT] I will assume this is an attempt at humor(?) Regardless, if you are interested you can send the OP a personal message. - BNut [/EDIT]

zefjer

Seed
Reaction score
My offer $51.00 for the pair.

xghostx

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanx for the offers but the books are sold.

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
since yours are sold... i hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread to let people know I am looking for a mint/good condition signed copy of Bonsai Techniques I (preferably a first edition)

RogerWilco

Seedling
Reaction score
My post EDIT from Bnut. Attempt at humor?? Bnut humor this. Close my account. Thanks but no thanks...

RogerWilco

Seedling
Reaction score
Hey, Try Ken Mare, Lodi CA 2 09 276 9883 I know he has several. New I believe. Ken buys from John Naka oldest son Gean. Gean Nakas phone is 916 525 0620 for more leads.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
My post EDIT from Bnut. Attempt at humor?? Bnut humor this. Close my account. Thanks but no thanks...

Just checking to make sure you were real and not a fake account. Sadly, there is a subset of people out there who create fake accounts to make a negative post. Your post could have been read either way - as an honest note or as someone poking fun at the OP. I apologize that I misread it and am happy this is not the case.

Ang3lfir3

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Mike423

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ang3lfir3, They have that one as well.....

http://www.dallasbonsai.com/store/B37-Bonsai-Techniques-I-by-John-Naka-A-COLLECTOR%27S-ITEM-FIRST-EDITION-IN-HARDBACK!!!-Christmas-Special-only-$99.95-while-they-last.html

John Ruger

Shohin
Reaction score
another site for old books is www.addall.com. It'll give you options for either in-print or rare and used. If you check out the rare and used you'll see where you can select sites from all over the world. The prices for Naka's books can be extremely high, but you'll get a selection from all over the price, edition and condition range.

RogerWilco

Seedling
Reaction score
Thanks, for your reply. Looking from your view I guess checking is prudent. Im good. And good back to you.

Top Bottom