FOR SALE: Willow Tree Ficus (Older trees)

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
tree 004:
image.jpg

Tree 005:

image.jpg

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
Don't know about the fb auctions. Need to sell local. No shipping. Price is as simple as supply and demand. I supply and demand determines price. I'm open to offers. If good offer I sell, if not I keep watering them :)

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I like #4. How big is it? You're about 2hr from me so I can definitely pick that sucker up!

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
I like #4. How big is it? You're about 2hr from me so I can definitely pick that sucker up!

Hi

I'll post a pic w an object as a reference tomorrow. And I'm not selling because I'm desperate so make an offer. I'm selling because I breed exotic snakes and I can't keep the trees in my basement if I want more room for some cages. Trees and snakes are some of my hobbies but I make some coin w the cold blooded suckers

Moonster

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi

I'll post a pic w an object as a reference tomorrow. And I'm not selling because I'm desperate so make an offer. I'm selling because I breed exotic snakes and I can't keep the trees in my basement if I want more room for some cages. Trees and snakes are some of my hobbies but I make some coin w the cold blooded suckers

Cool Snakes!

_#1_

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I breed exotic snakes... Trees and snakes are some of my hobbies...

Nice! I used to have a Chinese bamboo viper, many many moons ago. It was a beautiful snake. What other hot herps you got? And do you have deciduous or conifers? I might not be ready for tropicals just yet.

Sweet @Microscopic maybe you can pick up 2-3 for me on his other posts
You would like for me to be your delivery man? :confused:

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If you get no takers to sell locally, try the bonsai shop in Brooklyn or Suburban bonsai out on the island.

Maybe they would give you something for them.

I don't have room for more tropical in my winter area for them so I am not in the market for more trops.

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
Nice! I used to have a Chinese bamboo viper, many many moons ago. It was a beautiful snake. What other hot herps you got? And do you have deciduous or conifers? I might not be ready for tropicals just yet.

You would like for me to be your delivery man? :confused:

I used to breed Cobras and African vipers (gaboon, rhinoceros, puff adders) as well as some high end ball pythons. When I moved to NJ I only got my ball python collection and the sold all the vipers (live breeders) I still have leucistic Cobras but all that stuff is at my brothers house in PA where is legal. I drive my trees there in the winter but I want to expand the cobra breeding project and move out some trees. Since I got trops, I only see them for a few months here in NJ.

I'll try the places you mentioned. The willow trees as hardy like my Cobras but the Neeas indoor don't do as well. I killed one already that I had for a while and brought here from Florida. I had a Chinese elm that died during the very cold winter. So I guess I suck keeping those alive

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
If you get no takers to sell locally, try the bonsai shop in Brooklyn or Suburban bonsai out on the island.

Maybe they would give you something for them.

I don't have room for more tropical in my winter area for them so I am not in the market for more trops.
Thank you. I'll try that as well as a local guy, but no much of a trop collection he has

devenomized

Yamadori
Reaction score
Tree 004:
Tree specific: This tree is 17 inches tall, 21 inches foliage. Nebari is 5". Trunk at 1st branch is 2.5"
Price: $375
image.jpg

Tree 005:

Tree specific: This tree is 20 inches tall, 24 inches foliage. Nebari is 9". Trunk at 1st branch is 4"
Price: $650
image.jpg

Top Bottom