Whats right about this display?

Attachments

• DSC_0035.JPG
    DSC_0035.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 70

snobird

Mame
Reaction score
Dont know anything about display but I like this one the best of all I have seen so far

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I do have some close ups

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 17

buddhamonk

Chumono
Reaction score
what's wrong with this display is that the tree and the scroll images are redundant. You have the image of the cliff/rock with the tree and the scroll shows the same thing. Would have been better if the scroll showed a moon or something like that. Would be better also if the accent represented an animal or small flowering accent.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree with buddhamonk as to the redundancy of the images presented. I am also wondering about the small size of the accessory. I can't make it out from the photo, but I am sure it was different IRL. The question is, what is the artist trying to convey here? Is there a season involved? or a theme of some kind?

Other than that, I really like this display, especially the tree and its incorporation to the rock.

Chris

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The accent represented a turtle, I just didn't shoot a picture of it. I was sort of working:eek:

Yamadori

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The accent is two turtles walking toward the tree. The title was something like, "crossing the river".

Top Bottom