Found an eBay Source for Japanese White Pine Seedlings

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
On a trip around eBay I found these. Price seems good but shipping these days is out of control. I should have half a dozen delivered this week and I will report on them. If I had the money to spend I would keep it a secret and buy them all.
;)

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hmmm... they are growing fuji cherry in zone 9b I wonder if I could do that. Combined shipping rate not so bad for 3 or more.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They have several interesting trees. Japanese Hornbeam are a great find. They have a much more delicate and refined look compared to the coarser Korean Hornbeam or the even coarser European or American hornbeams. Japanese do grow much slower but they are also better for smaller bonsai.

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice, thanks for saying that about the japanese hornbeam being smaller, black ridge oak should grow in my zone too

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice, thanks for saying that about the japanese hornbeam being smaller, black ridge oak should grow in my zone too
I would love to get some oaks but all of this sellers oaks are zone 7. I have to work with zone 6.

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well at least you can grow japanese maple.

Gert

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This same seller is now offering a handful of 5 year white pines from seed, FYI.

I have purchased from this seller in the past and had two positive experiences.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This same seller is now offering a handful of 5 year white pines from seed, FYI.

I have purchased from this seller in the past and had two positive experiences.
I have been watching those since they started out at $25 each (there are 7). I placed the first bid but have been outbid on all of them and I am pretty broke right now so they will not be mine.

Potawatomi13

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sent email question. Seriously $71 for one scrawny 5 year seedling? If so then more money than brains on display🤪🤨.

Rivian

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sent email question. Seriously $71 for one scrawny 5 year seedling? If so then more money than brains on display🤪🤨.
Youre emailing the seller because of someones bid? 🤪🤨

Top Bottom