Four issues of International Bonsai for sale-1986-Volumes 1,2,3 & 4

galway1ca

Seedling
Reaction score
I have four issues of International Bonsai for sale: 1986/No. 1, 2, 3 and 4. Each issue is in excellent condition interior and exterior, no markings, tears or missing pages. But the spines show a tiny bit of wear. Since they are out of print, I'm asking $39.99 for the lot (or best offer). Please contact me at: galway1ca@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• 20160615_183839.jpg
    20160615_183839.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 12

galway1ca

Seedling
Reaction score
Someone named Lance H. e-mailed me that he was interested in these issues. I have not heard back from him as of this date. Is there a Lance on BonsaiNut that is still interested in these? Thanks

galway1ca

Seedling
Reaction score
Not sure. Hoping he reaches out to me again! Thx.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Alas, tis not I. But your price sounds reasonable. Although most everything else seems a bit shady.....you in Ireland.....California....Alpha Centuries....:confused:
goetia_girls_orion_slave_girl_star_trek_enterprise.gif

galway1ca

Seedling
Reaction score
Alas, tis not I. But your price sounds reasonable. Although most everything else seems a bit shady.....you in Ireland.....California....Alpha Centuries....:confused:
View attachment 118236
I'm in California and have sold a lot of my bonsai magazines. I'm a legitimate seller. Are you interested in purchasing them? Thanks

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I was able to pick up all issues from 1979 - 2010 at the National Show Auction. I already had 2010-current so it completed the entire run for me.
I'm looking forward to reading them all!

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hmmmmmm......I wish you could sell me International Bonsai 2002, Number 3. All about drastic pruning. I've been trying to obtain a copy but I'm not having good luck yet.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hmmmmmm......I wish you could sell me International Bonsai 2002, Number 3. All about drastic pruning. I've been trying to obtain a copy but I'm not having good luck yet.

Mine are not for sale, at least not yet. I havent unpacked them from thier boxes yet either.
PM me what issue and the article and Ill see if I can find it when I unpack them. I can possibly post or PM you what was said if its one article or something doable.

Top Bottom