Four Pre-bonsai for Sale

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I have four trees that I'd like to get rid of for cheap. All but the juniper were bought from a local nursery (not bonsai) originally. These would be great for a beginner looking for cheap material.

Send me a message if you're interested and I'll email you photos.

Blue Atlas Cedar
Encore Azalea-Shohin
Boxwood-Shohin
Nana Juniper

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Maybe, but I already had an email typed up. Thanks for the input though.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
How are people supposed to know what you're selling and whether they're interested without pictures? Are they supposed to waste their time emailing you so they can just get some pictures?

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yes...and they did, all are spoken for. Next time I will post directly here. Thanks Ryan.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Must have been some great trees to go so fast.
Or someone was desperate.
Either way congratulations on your sale.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh hell no! (the riding)

But yeah. (I agree)

But hell. (you did sell them)

But how? And can we see pics now?

Sorce

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm gonna guess no. OP is too high on his horse to get down and post pictures for us peasants.

Wow. I'm not against posting the trees. I am against being rude for no reason.

I would appreciate it, if we could drop this conversation.

Reactions: mat

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'm gonna guess no. OP is too high on his horse to get down and post pictures for us peasants.
Really? You're calling someone out for not posting pictures of trees he's already sold? That sounds extremely petty to me. And it's no ones business how someone else decides is the right way to sell their trees, they can carry out their transactions however they wish. It may not be the way you or I would do it, but why beat on someone for wanting to do it some other way?

benw3790

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This is why, sometimes, I hate this forum. This kind of behavior is also why newbies dont stay on the forum or in the hobby long. If the dude doesnt want to post the pics, then he doesnt have to. The way certain people act on here, makes me not even want to post anything. A lot of these guys seem like they have a lot of growing up to do and a lot of them are already middle aged or older. Haha

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is why, sometimes, I hate this forum. This kind of behavior is also why newbies dont stay on the forum or in the hobby long. If the dude doesnt want to post the pics, then he doesnt have to. The way certain people act on here, makes me not even want to post anything. A lot of these guys seem like they have a lot of growing up to do and a lot of them are already middle aged or older. Haha

Yeah, really...who cares? He didn't post pics, instead he asked people to contact him if interested. People did just that and bought the trees. Case closed.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6

I hope one day, before I die, to be as knowledgeable, kind, considerate and intuitive as you are. I suppose it is real easy to come accross with this attitude when you hide behind a pseudonym.

You have already mentioned that you hate this forum but when you think you have found a place where you can plant a zinger or take a verbal shit, you do so. So-----? Why are you here?

j evans

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I thought that it was an unwritten rule that you had to post pictures of any trees for sale, any trees you killed and any good deserts that you can find. Also, I like nice cars.

Kids, play nice or you'll have to go home.

Hot weather makes some of us cranky.

Too hot to go outside.

PierreR

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
2a
I thought that it was an unwritten rule that you had to post pictures of any trees for sale, any trees you killed and any good deserts that you can find. Also, I like nice cars.

Kids, play nice or you'll have to go home.

Hot weather makes some of us cranky.

Too hot to go outside.
Amen!! Too dang hot! Hit 92F here today!! I know you boys down south of me will laugh at that, but this old bear got a tad cranky today working outside, head in oil tanks heated to 180*... Where was I going with that?... Where did I leave my beer?
Carry on! Nothing to see here!

Top Bottom