FREE Ficus for newbies

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
NKBcz0.jpg

I was recently given about five different ficus from a friends father whom just had to go into an assisted living home. I kept a couple for myself, gave a couple to a friend, and have the above one left. Although I do like ficus I just have a limited amount of indoor overwintering area so I really can't keep anymore tropicals than I already have.

So since this site has helped me so much in the past few years I'd like to offer the above ficus to anyone that is somewhat "newish" to bonsai and in the local area and a member here. If you're a newer guy looking for another bonsai to mess with and are to pick it up it is yours completely free of charge. Obviously it needs some work but it could be a nice little tree down the road I think.

I am in Royal Oak (South East Michigan just North of Detroit). I won't be around this weekend but will be anytime after Sunday so just reply to this message if you're local and would like it.

Steve

Reaction score
I would love it if you're still looking to give it away. I've been into bonsai for a month or two now and have a few trees. I have really been looking for a ficus, but I am having 0 luck fi ding any around me.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi Logan, yep I still have it. If you want it it's all yours just let me know what day/time works for you to come get it.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Haven't heard back from you Logan did you still want this? Let me know by the weekend if you do because I have someone else that would like it as well but was hanging onto it till I heard back from ya.

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Logan it's Sunday morn now, I know you said you wanted this and had probs finding a new tree....but I haven't heard from you for a week now and I just can't keep putting others off. As of now, gonna have to call this one gone.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

Now that you know how to summon him with a reply! Lol.

I tried to. Maybe he didn't see it.
He'll get an email with a pm.

Sorce

Top Bottom