Free to a good home Bonsai trees in North Merritt Island Fl

Mark B.

Seed
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I have a few dozen, mostly pre-bonsai, trees at my home in North Merritt Island Fl. Grandkids and work (in that order) are taking up the time I need to care for these trees. Most in very nice bonsai pots. Trees are free, I would like to get $5 per pot.

Also have a good supply of pine fines, lava rock, and empty pots. Make offer for the lot or for individual items.

Some tropicals, several junipers with potential, and others that just need some time.

Contact me if you would like to take a look.

Thanks,

Mark

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I wish I could travel to your place. I'm all the way in Louisiana. Is shipping possible?

choppychoppy

Chumono
Reaction score
I have a few dozen, mostly pre-bonsai, trees at my home in North Merritt Island Fl. Grandkids and work (in that order) are taking up the time I need to care for these trees. Most in very nice bonsai pots. Trees are free, I would like to get $5 per pot.

Also have a good supply of pine fines, lava rock, and empty pots. Make offer for the lot or for individual items.

Some tropicals, several junipers with potential, and others that just need some time.

Contact me if you would like to take a look.

Thanks,

Mark

Do you know the guys at American bonsai? Get in touch with them they can prob help you out, they are in Merritt island. They prob know someone nearby that would do the deal.

substratum

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I’m interested, and regularly make road trips around the state. Just hoping to quantify and see a little more of what I’d be making an offer on.

Reaction score
I’m in Rockledge and interested. Would like to come take a look, available tomorrow. Let me know....

Top Bottom