FREEDOM to save 40%

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Promo Code FREEDOM till midnight 4th of July.

It's not a Moving Sale!

We secured 3 more years minimum in this location, so after a 2 month hiatus, part 2 of 1805 is coming!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I think a "unity" series is next.

Red and blue pots black cored with white heat.😉

As a rejection to taking sides to remain centered for the human race.

Sorce

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@sorce,

For someone with aspirations to make $100k a year selling pots, you are very poor at managing your brand. Several threads you have started over the last month have shed a lot of light on who you are as an individual.

You are not the character of individual I choose to do business with. While it is easy enough to put you on ignore and stop buying your pots, that does not remove the taint your recent "discussions" have placed upon the art I already own. Art, as I'm sure you are aware, is an emotional response. Knowing more about the type of character you are willing to put on display in an inappropriate forum has negatively impacted my emotional response to the art I already possess. I've yet to decide what I will do about that, but a hammer is not out of the question. Most likely I will continue to use them: a child does not have the luxury of picking a parent...that is not a fault of the child. But they do bring a lot less joy now.

From your words in those threads, I'm sure you feel you're providing a valuable catalyst for discussion. You are not. People interested in "unity" do not foster divisiveness. You have fostered a lot of divisiveness in the name of "enlightenment". You are not as "enlightened" as you portray yourself.

To be clear, I wish you no ill as an individual. I felt the need to place this in a public forum because I have previously done a lot to call attention to your work in this forum. The forum does not allow me to retract previous statements. I can only express new ones. This is my public declaration that my opinions on your work have changed. Previously I have enjoyed your work. That is no longer the case.

@sorce, you follow your path as you see fit. I will follow mine. If our paths cross, I will turn.

LittleDingus

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
People interested in "unity" do not foster divisiveness. You have fostered a lot of divisiveness in the name of "enlightenment"

I understand how easily it can come across that way, especially on the internet where folks can say what they will, which can be assuming what I meant, which builds the belief it is Me being divisive.

It is not.

I know you are "intelligent", "true", "open" enough to read these threads, and see what I can't control in other people.

I believe that is the "correct", "easy", path.

I also know that while a hammer may not bring instant regret, time will most certainly allow it to manifest.

I don't wish that upon you, so I would sincerely invite you to take the difficult path, of reading those threads, and see if you still believe it is me being divisive.

Sorce

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Yea...... @sorce, I think you may have shot yourself in the foot a lot lately even though I know that was not your intention.....
Sorry

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
All good bro, I mean, Off the Wall is still in my regular rotation. ;) 🥴😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
I must have missed something.
but yea,
I don’t agree with about half of what I read
The other half I might.
And the other half I don’t understand.
so?
I don’t always like coffee
Disagreeing with the flavor of one cup isn’t going to make me go compost all my beans. That’s just silly.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea...... @sorce, I think you may have shot yourself in the foot a lot lately even though I know that was not your intention.....
Sorry

To the extreme, I wouldn't know if anyone I have ever bought a pot from is a serial killer, child abuser, or any other of the many evil things possible.

I will continue to put my true, loving, as balanced as I can balance myself self out there, if it gets misread, I can only hope the few who may misread it continue to read, grow, and find a balance for themselves. If that means I fall outside of the range of souls they can continue to do business with, I won't be mad at them for it, I certainly won't beat myself up over it.

It's not a coincidence that the people going against me in these "discussion" threads are the same ones who go against me in bonsai threads, of which I have evidence to support claims.

It's clear that no one cares about evidence, truth.

The only evidence anyone needs nowadays is anything anyone happens to say on social media.

No one has any evidence to back up anything they believe when asked.

If they were half spined they would find the evidence, confront me with it, and realize I would be completely open to changing my mind about any specific scenario if warranted.

It's just that there is no evidence for them to find. Except being mislead by other people putting words and ideas in my "mouth"/text.

That's why we won't see anyone with any valid arguments against my text, here to debate.

At least I'll have a ton of crickets to feed the chickens.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I missed the dang post office by 5 minutes yesterday!

I'm so sorry.

I think they'll be open tomorrow.

Sorce

Top Bottom