Fresno Koen-Nai April 7 Wash Out?

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The weather made for a disappointing bonsai weekend in Fresno. Lots of rain Friday, a bit more Sat morning. I swung by the Koen Nai event site hoping that it might just be delayed, but found an empty parking lot. Not an unexpected result, but you guys might think about posting a cancellation notice. Any plans to reschedule? In the end I guess it saved me some cash.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There was a press release and many of the local people were aware. This is a large event and if it had just been bonsai it wouldn’t have been canceled. There is a large craft fair and multicultural fair as well. The main reason for cancel. There just wasn’t time to get much word out and the press I’m sure will drag their feet as well. It is rescheduled for next Sunday the 15th.

BrianBay9

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
There was a press release and many of the local people were aware. This is a large event and if it had just been bonsai it wouldn’t have been canceled. There just wasn’t time to get much word out and the press I’m sure will drag their feet as well. It is rescheduled for next Sunday the 15th.

Yeah, hard to get the word out at the last minute. Given the weather I was pretty sure it was not happening. Glad to hear it's rescheduled.

Top Bottom