Fukien Sam’s Club “rescue” :)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Saw this tree for $22 at Sam’s Club, it was a full tree but had severely crispy leaves. I brought it home and overwatered in an attempt to save it. It dropped almost all of its leaves and I turned the rest a little yellow on the edges from what I’ve read was overwatering. But thankfully figured out that it like 3 ice cubes a day and halfway back on my table!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 67

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Not bad for Sam's....wait, I thought Sam's were being closed down....

Good luck with your Fukein Tea.....I chopped mine and it died.....I even left some green....
Done with the species.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Not bad for Sam's....wait, I thought Sam's were being closed down....

Good luck with your Fukein Tea.....I chopped mine and it died.....I even left some green....
Done with the species.
Heartily agree. They are hateful trees. They lure you in with the cute little flowers, then one day you forget to curtsy in front of them and BOOM they're dead.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I didn’t know it was a Fukien then I got on here did some looking around and found out what it was then I got scared due to all the prior growers and their experiences with this little fickle tree! Fingers crossed it likes me.......for now ;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I didn’t know it was a Fukien then I got on here did some looking around and found out what it was then I got scared due to all the prior growers and their experiences with this little fickle tree! Fingers crossed it likes me.......for now ;)
Didn't mean to scare you. Some people do great with them, just not me. Best of luck.

Top Bottom