Funky Jams for All! Post here!

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
NO... WAY! 😮

(I’ve heard the live shows are astounding!!)

I saw them DJing at raves back in the day before they blew up and got big but the live show I saw in 09 at a festival was pretty damn good. My wife was pregnant at the time so had to watch from a far. Still as good as they were Prodigy blew them out of the water that day.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I saw them DJing at raves back in the day before they blew up and got big but the live show I saw in 09 at a festival was pretty damn good. My wife was pregnant at the time so had to watch from a far. Still as good as they were Prodigy blew them out of the water that day.

I had a friend that was OBSESSED with both! I was roughly 36 percent sure he was a robot. (Most variables considered) :🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I had a friend that was OBSESSED with both! I was roughly 36 percent sure he was a robot. (Most variables considered) :🤣

The funny thing is.. that as far as conspiracy theories go.. this one wasn’t a stretch.. there WAS all the techno.. but ALSO..

They moved from Virginia..his father was ex-CIA.. and took an admin job at Brown CO Correctional (Really good guy, actually)....

He did not respond with .. um “emotional correctness” I loved the guy, either way..

He kept alot of mineral oil and soldering components around.. I always saw him buying more.. but never saw him using them.. or any “projects”..

Maybe he was BUILDING a robot.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I should have said “alot of mineral oil and soldering components ABOUT..”

For international reasons...

🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom