Funky Jams for All! Post here!

eryk2kartman

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
they used to be cool, since they cut their hairs and polish their nails - they are puppets.....Master of Puppets.....

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Also.. this song was in my dreams last night.

More specifically whilst I was engaging in Lucid Throat Chakra exercises by punching holes in color-changing dream walls.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The sounds of the Khoisan people is nice.
I often aquire a harmony reflecting these beautiful sounds of the singing of these families in the desert in the night under a full moon!
The most beautiful chromatic harmony.....very full and whole sounding.
My woman is native Khoisan and I regularly seek to emulate these harmonies on my classical guitar.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
emulate these harmonies on my classical guitar.

The closest would be dissonant chords played with emphasis on the 4th.. and half-step minor keys would produce (with hammer or horse-hair) similar noises....

I got to play one of those bows whilst studying music theory.

This was great, thanks for sharing.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
The closest would be dissonant chords played with emphasis on the 4th.. and half-step minor keys would produce (with hammer or horse-hair) similar noises....

I got to play one of those bows whilst studying music theory.

This was great, thanks for sharing.
After all my years of studying classical......I finally studied interval quality & quantity for like 6 mnths.......and now freedom to just simply improvise........most classical instruction does not go into why a chord.They just explain ascending arpeggio,descending arpeggio(chord tones).. and that was that.
All the classic songs are great practice...I must of learned about 60 over the years...
To get the interval is the door to improvasional freedom.....All about the 4ths........the beauty I have found in guitar is full & half barring across the fret(essentially 4ths).......and just be chord harmony w/ melody........make the deep tones,the high tones......and simply harmonize.
Be a soloist............and essentially why I can delve into this early harmony.
I forgot my songs.......now just play frequently.
A good book for improve essentials.
Also why Villalobos probably my favorite composer.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

enjoy....while I try to gag down these IPA's.....how do people drinks these....tastes like a purple-headed step-child of Bud Light and RedBull?

Smoke 'em if you got 'em....

Top Bottom