Funky Jams for All! Post here!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Some heathen stuff. :) Been really diggin’ this area of the world’s music, lately.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Alison...She's HOTT! 🤪🥰
Tear jerker I suppose, but the melodic culmination of their talents is hypnotic.
That is one of my favourite tunes.
Oh it’s DAMN good!

Hits you hard in the “really tried to make this love work.. but have nothing left”-portion of your soul, if you’ve experienced similar feelings, thoughts or situations. I did NOT know that Plant was still recording music.. Last I knew he was more heavily involved in teaching, if I recall correctly.

(But I’m not really “up-to-speed” on much 🤣)

🤓

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Oh it’s DAMN good!

Hits you hard in the “really tried to make this love work.. but have nothing left”-portion of your soul, if you’ve experienced similar feelings, thoughts or situations. I did NOT know that Plant was still recording music.. Last I knew he was more heavily involved in teaching, if I recall correctly.

(But I’m not really “up-to-speed” on much 🤣)

🤓
Yes been there. I don't wear speedos either. Honestly don't know where he's at in his career ATM.

Here's a tune when you saw me heading to the juke box at Marshal University playing pool
you knew this was gonna be in the line up. Those were my drinkin days and has been as long since I've
dusted this tune off. Time to break it back out and whatever you do when music captivates you...chill

Top Bottom