Funky Jams for All! Post here!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

@jriddell88

I did post the entire concert over on my Thank You thread, but the OP took it off YouTube shortly thereafter.
Wonder what it might have sounded like with Adrian Belew on the guitar. Might not of had the same "fun" vibe, I think.
Remain in Light is a great album!

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I like old Bernie ! Killing it , that video freaked me out really I was glued to the tv when not jumping around dancing ? lol great stuff

Heard this one not sure why I thought of it , I guess because of the after the fire song I listened to this morning on the way to a job site!

This album .... damn I just found out about it maybe 10 years ago . Killer I went out and found it on vinyl

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
This one too, same old guy that turned me on to the technical ecstasy album turned me on to this , wasn’t too crazy about there other tunes though

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I got so see Phil Leah a couple times , maybe 8 years or so ago, was awesome ! I’ve yet to the others ?

I did get to watch all man brothers before Greg passed , as well as Jerry Lee Lewis Derrick trucks , warren Haynes , and others on the same stage one after another on the same night!!!!WOW

Beale st music festival

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I got so see Phil Leah a couple times , maybe 8 years or so ago, was awesome ! I’ve yet to the others ?

I did get to watch all man brothers before Greg passed , as well as Jerry Lee Lewis Derrick trucks , warren Haynes , and others on the same stage one after another on the same night!!!!WOW

Beale st music festival
Dang, yeah, that sounds awesome!
I love Warren and Govt Mule!
That reggae vibe!

Top Bottom