Funky Jams for All! Post here!

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
So from my phone I was able to start each song on the first page of this thread as scrolled down and they all play at the same.... had a super jam going off in my pocket while did some winter storage prep
Pretty deecent time. Now for page 2 and,I see more clutch thanks @LanceMac10 and @watchndsky

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
So far, I really liked the songs posted here.

I like this thread much better than others I sometimes feel like I have to add my pinch of... pepper?

So, "justwingit', I think you can enjoy this song. It was a favourite of my uncle who lived in New Ash Green, England.

My parents moved a lot, I was 2 months old when I came to "Massif central", and lived in Murat (3 months of snow) and then Aurillac(2 1/2 months of snow-covered ground). My grandparents, on both sides, came from the Tatra Mounains, Zakopane (my mother's name, Chyc, is the name of the river that runs though the villmage, Chezow Potok, the river of the "Chyc")

They sold the sledge, my father killed Rita, our dog because we were to live in a hotel for weeks, actually months.

And now in live in the plains, got a reasonably good job, but I hope I'll die climbing up a mountain, for this is where I belong. I'm a neanderthal gural :D

No, I'm just joking.

Jamming?

OK, we're all the same, whatever our (etc).

A song I will make my pupils listen to, so they can take part:

Top Bottom