Future mume and chojubai

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
How are things going now?

Mine arrived today 5 days late. One of the mumes is significantly wilty but everything else looks ok.

I ordered 2 chojubai “red” which is what their tags say, but one of them has a lone white flower 😳

I think two died. We finally got warm weather this week so I'm waiting to see what happens.

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
I think two died. We finally got warm weather this week so I'm waiting to see what happens.
Yeah Brent says it will be fine but the wilty one looks pretty bad and isn’t popping back. I don’t think he should be using usps. Nothing good has come that way lately. If he shipped when he said he was going to they would have been in that box for ten days under who knows what conditions. And that’s priority service. Pathetic. One of the chojubai isnt looking great either. But then the other 2 of the same species seem fine so who knows.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Yeah Brent says it will be fine but the wilty one looks pretty bad and isn’t popping back. I don’t think he should be using usps. Nothing good has come that way lately. If he shipped when he said he was going to they would have been in that box for ten days under who knows what conditions. And that’s priority service. Pathetic. One of the chojubai isnt looking great either. But then the other 2 of the same species seem fine so who knows.
How were they packaged inside the box? I've been shipping plants these past couple of weeks USPS Priority mail with no issues.

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I thought mine were packaged just fine. I think I just got them too early and the cold lingered.

Velodog2

Chumono
Reaction score
How were they packaged inside the box? I've been shipping plants these past couple of weeks USPS Priority mail with no issues.
The pots were wrapped in plastic and the soil was moist, and then packed in styrofoam pellets. Shouldn’t be a problem there.

Top Bottom