Gallery Re-posted

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
In the spirit of the latest flurry of ink spilled - some of it mine - yet again emphasizing the connection between A. this being a bonsai forum, and B. the appropriateness, therefore, of actually posting our trees, I thought I would post a small gallery from my collection.

They are in various stages of development, and many have been posted here in their own threads before, but all at least had something of interest or appeal to me that I thought you all might enjoy.

I'm certainly not fishing for praise or criticism - just posting to enliven the site in my own small way, so I hope some of you find something to your liking there. Enjoy.

http://bonsainut.com/forums/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/531/page/1

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi Grouper,

Thanks for posting your trees - really great work. I particularly like your work with your alpine conifers.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry to see you making such a big mistake. I wish you kept surprising us with a new and interesting tree every few weeks or so, one tree at a time. Your trees are very interesting, so every tree would have deserved its own discussion.

Instead, you've decided to dump on us a whole collection of wonderful trees at once. I remember walking through the Museo del Prado in Madrid a few years ago: the first 30 minutes were wonderful, I was all OOOOH and AAAAH, seing those incredible masterpieces. After that, everything became a blur, I didn't even bother slowing down in front of a great painting, they looked a dime a dozen.

I have the same feeling again, seing all your collection. No more surprises, no more mystery. The show is over :(

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sorry to see you making such a big mistake. I wish you kept surprising us with a new and interesting tree every few weeks or so, one tree at a time. Your trees are very interesting, so every tree would have deserved its own discussion.

Instead, you've decided to dump on us a whole collection of wonderful trees at once. I remember walking through the Museo del Prado in Madrid a few years ago: the first 30 minutes were wonderful, I was all OOOOH and AAAAH, seing those incredible masterpieces. After that, everything became a blur, I didn't even bother slowing down in front of a great painting, they looked a dime a dozen.

I have the same feeling again, seing all your collection. No more surprises, no more mystery. The show is over :(

Au contraire, Atilla. Do you think 14 trees is ALL I have in the works??? :eek: :D

If there are any you want to see on their own thread to discuss more, that's easy to do.

And thanks for the back-handed compliment - I think. :)

Will

Top Bottom