Gamauji Bonsai Online Competition: Win some snazzy golden shears

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

Please read terms and conditions listed under the youtube video.

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Let's keep this thread alive

BunjaeKorea

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Congrats on your pending move, I take it you are a commercial bonsai nursery?
Thanks. Actually, I am currently a professor but also bonsai student in Korea. I will be opening a small commercial nursery in Australia. I have been selling trees and pots under my small business name GamaUji Bonsai in Korea for both local and international market.

Ryceman3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Snazzy...!
Killer word isn’t it - piqued my interest just with that alone. Hope it all goes well for you! 👍🏽

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The Snazzy Golden Shears arrived today, just in time to do a little pruning on my “Little Christmas Tree Contest” entry tree.
Legend has it that a double rainbow and a glowing new star appeared in the heavens to herald the creation of the Golden Shears, in 1942, on North Korea's cherished Baekdu Mountain?
Eventually they made their way to South Korea and ended up in @BunjaeKorea care, now they are in the high desert city of Stockton, Utah under my care………..gulp…I’m not sure I’m worthy?
I was thinking today it would be cool if these shears were to continue to travel the world, a contest of sorts that would send the shears to the next care taker and photos of them being used on others Bonsai? (After Proper Sanitization) LOL.
Let me know what you think any ideas on how this contest could go?

Big Thanks to DR. @BunjaeKorea @gamaujibonsai !!!

Top Bottom