Garden juniper rework

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hello all,
This is a tree I posted a few weeks ago... The tree gave me a revelation the other night... I was planning a possibly different apex for the tree.. which should have taken like 30 minutes..but as I kept working, the tree opened up an entire new image what it wanted to be.. Which turned into a 5 hour process.. I have had this tree for almsot 2 1/2 years..

Pic 1 Is the tree as purchased ,then how it looks now

Pic 2 is the tree after it was styled this Spring and then reworked again. 2 main branches where removed, one on each side. A back branch was swung forward to become the first anchoring branch and an entirelly new apex was created.

Rob

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 118
  • pictures2 024.jpg
    pictures2 024.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132

the3rdon

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
Sweet tree Rob.. The trunk on that thing is nice, and the work u did is even nicer..

Don

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This one agrees with leaner is meaner, you keep finding good ways to work out issues.

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Thanks .... What started out as a contemplation over a possible apex change, turned into a 5 hour, until 2:30 am complete rework...lol....I was tired, but I thought, I can't go to bed now, the tree is finally revealing itself and I need to do it all now..

Rob

Top Bottom