Giant Trident Maple

CHEFDAVE

Seed
Reaction score
i have a 44"tall trident maple twin trunk12: root spread and is 19: around at 6 up iam looking to get rid of..9i spent two years looking for the biggest trident i could find and now i dont like it will to take a big loss pai 2500.00 from guy gudry.please maile me with any queations..thanks shannon

rlist

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Is this for real or does Shannon just have terrible typing skills???

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
???????????? A trident from Guy Guidre?????? I have some land for sale, must be viewed at low tide. Please do not come to this site and post like that. Facts + photos = A bitch, anything else go complain some where else!

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
if the entire post was in CAPITAL LETTERS, I would have had a guess who this was.

yes SHANNON, please post a couple images.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Have to agree here it sure sounds fishy!!!!!
What was the name of the guy that stiffed several people!
2yearsclean,3yearsclean, something like that for just 1 of the alias names I remember.
Irene

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Shannon Keys Aka Chef Dave aka 4 Yearsclean
Found it at BT!

Don't come here you Thief! Liar!

You ever pay back the money you owe Concorde?

Irene

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
YUP, I thought so... BUT, we don't know for certain, right?

Apparently, 4yearsclean or (CHEFDAVE whatever his ebay name was) sold several trees to people on ebay, but prior to shipping the trees, they were stolen by "bonsai-bandits".

The people who paid their hard earned money were rightfully PO'd.

He was waiting for an insurance settlement to make things right. But in the meantime, it would have been very easy to relieve some of the stress on the buyers, by providing a copy of the police report (the insurance company would have required a police report to be filed)

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Shannon, Chef Dave, 4Yearsclean, alias, alias, alias...

Anyone know this guys real name?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, his name is Shannon Keys and he lives in Independence, MO, within a short driving distance for li'l ol' ME.

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
lol....Hey Chris, you wanna drink a couple of beers and go over there and see how far I can get a steal toe boot up hs arse? I bet concord might pay for some pics of that.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Careful folks, this could expolde, I have alerted Bnut, let him check on it, and in the mean time there is already ample warning to others on this.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yes, I think absolutely that suggesting violence even in the most cartoonish of manners can be troubling in the future. I would never consider that an option. That's not to say that I think bonsai outlaw would.

This guys history is well documented, his grammatical, spelling, and typing tells are all over his post like dog turds on the lawn. We know who he is, no reason to take this any further.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Since we are a close knit community/family in regards to Bonsai I feel that word needs to go out to every forum that we all visit and put the word out to stop this liar and thief from doing this to another!
Irene

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I think not enough know of him Will.
But it is a good reminder for us all to watch out for each other in the Bonsai Community from people who will willingly abuse the trust system we have.
Mom

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Any body got any proof of his real identity?
Irene

Top Bottom