Girl and two guys nude to talk about bonsai news

Bonso

Seed
Reaction score
Hello!

A girl and two guys 've posed nude covering its parts with bonsais and they are getting some fame there, in Barcelona. I read they are studying journalism and I think this an original and hilarious way to talk about bonsai news. What do you think, do you like it?

John Ruger

Shohin
Reaction score
They are a creative bunch over there:D

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello!

A girl and two guys 've posed nude covering its parts with bonsais and they are getting some fame there, in Barcelona. I read they are studying journalism and I think this an original and hilarious way to talk about bonsai news. What do you think, do you like it?
Perhaps shohin would have been nicer.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hello!

It is certainly a humorous display and I kind of wish I could see it translated to proper English as I am pretty sure the content is light hearted and fun.

Grimmy

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
I was afraid to open the link....
Poor fellas. Evidently they didn't grow their trunks in the ground and they're stuck working with saplings.

Bonso

Seed
Reaction score
It is certainly a humorous display and I kind of wish I could see it translated to proper English as I am pretty sure the content is light hearted and fun.

Grimmy

I speak spanish and catalan and I assure you this blog is a joke's factory. Look at the photos where they describes himselfs and the text is more or less in the same line... hahaha

Paulkellum

Mame
Reaction score
I think it's awesome it's a way to spark the young generations with the idea that bonsai is art and photo is good. I'm 32 and would love to see more younger people getting interested into the art so it has a bright future. Bonsai meetings/ shows shouldn't look like retirement parties.

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's that way I feel at my local club. Very awkward. You'd swear it were a senior citizen pow-wow if it were your first time going. It really is a fascinating artform though, and it is a shame that more of us young ones aren't into this.

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
That girl is on fire lol.
(Alicia keys)

Top Bottom