Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hello Dearest Nuts!

As promised last year, I'm continuing the tradition of celebrating my coming to the forum with another pot giveaway. As a way of giving back to the people who make my bonsai journey all the nicer :)... yes... I mean you guys.
Same rules as last year apply: leave a comment in this thread if you're interested. The winners (2 as per protocol) will be chosen via random.org on the 3rd of April. Winners get to pick one of my already made pots or I'll make one to order with a diameter of up to 25cm. I will ship anywhere in the world at my own expense.

You have the two pots sent last year to @defra and @Fonz below:

20180722_123622.jpg
20180711_170744.jpg

Some of my work in the thread below:
https://www.bonsainut.com/threads/first-ever-pot-thoughts.32309/post-625906

Good luck and thanks again for an awesome experience.

moke

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You are awesome and generous, thanks

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Let me say again, thank you.

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I don't own any decent pots, only cheap mass produced ones. I would love to have a nice pot, especially made by a Bnutter!

Both of those pots are beautiful, but I especially like the simple black one, it's speaking to me!

Thank you @Mihai for giving everyone an opportunity to own one of your handcrafted pots!

Shibui

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9?
3 years, only 255 posts? Gotta work on that! There are some around here who seem to post that much in a week!
I'm sure you have noticed that there is plenty of useless, crap comments posted. Don't get confused between volume and quality. I'm sure that many b'nutters get far more from reading the threads than from posting.

Same rules as last year apply: leave a comment in this thread if you're interested.
I'm happy to be considered for your generous offer mate:)

Mellos

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
So kind of you @Mihai, thank you! I’m in.

Top Bottom