Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Well, ladies and gentlemen, there we go. The gods or arbitrary fortune have smiled upon two of you :D. Because I'm a sadist I'll not write the names here. Video of the random pick below.

I'd like to thank you all for being such a great community and for making the hobby a lot easier for newbies like myself.
Have an awesome evening y'all!

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Well, ladies and gentlemen, there we go. The gods or arbitrary fortune have smiled upon two of you :D. Because I'm a sadist I'll not write the names here. Video of the random pick below.

I'd like to thank you all for being such a great community and for making the hobby a lot easier for newbies like myself.
Have an awesome evening y'all!
Wow, that's terribly exciting Mihai.

As someone who just started taking a ceramics class, and having now made my first couple of bonsai pots, I have an even greater appreciation for the effort and artistry that it takes to craft a pot. Your generosity is humbling.

Thanks @my nellie for the heads up ;)

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
@my nellie you are most welcome :).
@mwar15 i'm working on a website now, but i have precious little time to invest in it. Hopefully it will be up soonish. Until then, I'll start a thread in the sales area of the site.
@W3rk congrats :D. Sending one to someone who knows the ropes is an unexpected perk :D. Seen ur thread a few minutes ago btw. Super nice glaze on the small pot.
I'll PM you and your co-winner with details in the morning.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So cool two great winners! Thanks again @Mihai for a fun diversion. Nice pot for sure too! Congrats to the winners!

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Empty handed again. Hope there will be another one next year.
Thanks Mihai

Reaction score
Ah ah ah! No participation prizes?

Just kidding. Congrats to the winners and Mihai for his generosity

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Congrats to the winners, apparently posting more than once doesn't increase your chances.......

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Congrats, potter to potter and man to man!

Ryceman3

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
That was more exciting than the weekly lotto draw - loved it!
Congrats to the winners and to @Mihai who is clearly super generous both with time and with product to run this comp ... hats off to you dude!

nrgizerrod

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Watching the video was far more entertaining than I expected! Well done sir & congrats to the winners!

Top Bottom