Giving back for three great years. Another pot giveaway.

nrgizerrod

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I'm so in.

As the days get longer, i get more excited for spring and potting season! It's still a little ways off but i just. CAN'T. WAIT!

This is not helping either. ;)

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Awesome work dude! I work with a lot of your fellow countrymen, Montréal IT departments all seem to have Romanians.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Awesome work dude! I work with a lot of your fellow countrymen, Montréal IT departments all seem to have Romanians.

Thanks for the appreciation!
We've been kinda' exporting brain power in the last 10-15 years and a lot of people in the IT industry went towards Canada. That's one thing that I love about my job... if things turn to shit here, I always have the possibility to leave. Half the world runs SAP :))

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I would totally love one of those, I dont think I have an actual pot yet

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Great, count me in & thanks for your generous contribution!

eb84327

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Am I too late?

Edit: cool idea. Good group of people.

Reaction score
Looking at all the posts in this i think nobody says no to a pot. Count me in. Sorry we missed you on the trophy on Saturday.

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm in.
I passed the last time because I was "new here." I'd also just like to add that I've looked through your thread in the pots forum where you showed your pots as you began. You've got some great clean lines in your hand/slab built pots.

cockroach

Chumono
Reaction score
Although I feel wholly cheated for not winning in the last draw. I will reluctantly join in again on your awesome generosity.

Thanks Mihai!

Top Bottom