Giving back for two great years. Shohin pot giveaway.

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good morning guys. I just looked at my member profile today and realized that I've been here for two great years.
In all sincerity, you guys have been amazing and more help with the hobby than I can say. Even lurking taught me a lot.
So... getting down to the jist of it. I would like to give something back to this wonderfull comunity for all the tips, tricks, advice and laughs I got in this time.
So I'm putting one of my handmade shohin sized pots on the line with free shipping anywhere in the world. My treat. The winner gets to pick which one (from what I have 'in stock'. Or if nothing pleases I'll build you a new one) at the end of the alotted time frame.
As this isn't a facebook there's no like and share bullshit. Just leave a single reply in this thread. I don't care what you write. You can leave it blank if you want.
Final date is 15th on June and the winner will be picked randomly from all the people that replied.
Have a wonderful day!

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Really nice of you, thanks

Ingvill

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's really generous of you, and I agree, there is so much to learn from this place, and a few good laughs to be had too... :)

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Very kind of you.
Having a handmade pot from Romania would be fun.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Count me in! Thanks.

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Am in. Very generous of you

Mihai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
A later edit after seeing just how misogynistic my initial post sounded.
So let's make it: Hello guys and gals... et caetera.
Sorry ladies :)

Top Bottom