Glazed oval pots 19"-21"

Q-Bonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am in need of 19"-21" glazed oval pots around 3" in depth. I've exhaust online resources. Please let me know if you have any you'd like to part with.

Thanks!

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

johng

Omono
Reaction score
Have you tried Maas nursery?

I was in Houston this past week visiting family. Maas nursery in Kemah had one blue oval that was very close to what you are looking for...Chinese, blue...maybe a tad deeper than 3". Didn't see a price....the unglazed pots in a similar size were around $100.

It shocks me that Houston is such a large city but has such a pitiful representation of bonsai vendors. No offense intended as I think one posts here and I didn't make it to his place.

Q-Bonsai

Mame
Reaction score
Brian, $350 for a pot is way out of my range. Not to mention I'd be paying $350 for a $200 pot.

John, Maas has really cheap stuff for a premium price. I've been there to get stock but have never found any bonsai supplies to be reasonable or quality.

Mike, I spoke with Dave Bogan this morning. Told him what I wanted and he said "pots that size are too large to ship. Sorry" I'll try Steve at plant city tomorrow.

Thanks!

Any other help is appreciated!

Wee

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I have no clue when it comes to the price of pots....The one I just bought off CL was only $10 and that is the most I have paid for a pot....However I have nothing even worth putting in it at this time, just figured it was a good deal so I bought it. It is very close to what you are looking for and if you lived in my neck of the woods I might be up for some trading, but It's not for sale.

Brian

Q-Bonsai

Mame
Reaction score
I have no clue when it comes to the price of pots....The one I just bought off CL was only $10 and that is the most I have paid for a pot....However I have nothing even worth putting in it at this time, just figured it was a good deal so I bought it. It is very close to what you are looking for and if you lived in my neck of the woods I might be up for some trading, but It's not for sale.

Brian

Shoot me a PM. Maybe I'll have something for trade if it turns out to be something I am interested in.

Top Bottom