Going to MABA?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
So which Bnutters will be at MABA on Saturday? I only have the day, so will drive over in the AM and home in the afternoon. But I'll be there for a few hours on Saturday, would love to meet any fellow Bnut members!!!

zachkent29

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm still thinking about it...it's a 4.5hr drive though. Do you know how much it is to just see the exhibit and vendors?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
On Saturday there is no admission to see the exhibit, and the vendor area. I contacted them thru the website to confirm, as I didn't want to register for $125 just for a couple hours. But Saturday is open to the public.

BMV Bonsai

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6 B
I went yesterday for a few hours. The show exceeded my expectations. Hit a bit of traffic at different spots both ways, but the trees were worth the drive. Vendor area was pretty decent as well. I came home with a shohin sized yamadori Rocky Mountain juniper. All in all it was a fun day.

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
On Saturday there is no admission to see the exhibit, and the vendor area. I contacted them thru the website to confirm, as I didn't want to register for $125 just for a couple hours. But Saturday is open to the public.
Judy,
I'm thinking about going this year...how did you like it in 2015? I was toying with either paying the registration to view demos and hear the critiques...or maybe even a workshop. Or maybe just do what you did, lol.

erb.75

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I went yesterday for a few hours. The show exceeded my expectations. Hit a bit of traffic at different spots both ways, but the trees were worth the drive. Vendor area was pretty decent as well. I came home with a shohin sized yamadori Rocky Mountain juniper. All in all it was a fun day.
Pics?

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Judy,
I'm thinking about going this year...how did you like it in 2015? I was toying with either paying the registration to view demos and hear the critiques...or maybe even a workshop. Or maybe just do what you did, lol.
I didn't make it, had a work conflict. My tree did though. I may try again this year.

Top Bottom