Going Vertical

Trenthany

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10A
Ever seen? I mean it's up there for sure but there's definitely more potential for an ultimate bonsai setup.

Here's one on wheels I saw on Facebook. A design like this except modify the edges to have a 1inch lip, so you can bottom water the whole bench by flooding it. Maybe add a pergola to the top with a retractable shade cloth of sorts since the Florida sun is too strong for half my plants.
Oooh I was going to build a version of this eventually except square. Saving this picture! Do you have the plans? Quick concept squiggle I did while discussing it with mom and uncle (architect and construction) to see about feasibility. There’s a plan view and an elevation, pretentious names for my squiggles but what else do you call them? I want it able to rotate (giant turntable) so I can vary the amount of light and the growing direction of trees. I came up with the idea of rotating from plays where they use giant turntables. They aren’t hard to make but if you have a paved area or can pour a small slab. It’s worth thinking about making your bench mobile. 5C5BCBF5-ADA4-4424-901E-2F2480C5F44D.jpeg

Mr. Bonsai

Yamadori
Reaction score
Yes quite stunning for sure and beautifully displayed! 👍👍👍

bonsai display.jpeg

Top Bottom