USDA Zone
I have that still.

Holler!

Sorce

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As a Bears fan living in Chief Nation I really wanted this pot too! But I couldn't justify another pot I don't currently have a tree for :( Glad someone stepped up an snatched it :)

SWfloirda

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
As a Bears fan living in Chief Nation I really wanted this pot too! But I couldn't justify another pot I don't currently have a tree for :( Glad someone stepped up an snatched it :)
I’m actually a Vikings fan. All I have are tropicals and i think they look good in blue.
Of course they’d look good in purple with a little gold mixed in too 😃

LittleDingus

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m actually a Vikings fan. All I have are tropicals and i think they look good in blue.
Of course they’d look good in purple with a little gold mixed in too 😃
It's been tough being a Bears fan for the past decade or more :( Especially living in KC and seeing the Mahomes/Trebiski comparison ever week...

But at least we can both root against The Pack together ;)

...and yes both blue and gold go well with a number of tropicals.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got my pot! After massive USPS delay (no fault of @sorce) I got my pots!! Man sorce your craftsmanship and attention to detail is fantastic!!! Creases underneath the rim matching corner is just great. Nice clean lines and built to last. Hope you do not mind if I copy your feet design. TRULY ORIGINAL. Never seen it. Just super happy to own!
Thanks for the extras as well. Just as well put together!
You need an @sorce pot? CLICK THE LINK BELOW! You will not be sorry!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I just realized that was Thanksgiving!

And maybe no one bowls!? Lol!

Thank you for the kind words. I couldn't do it without Simon Leach's words, "keep practicing".

I can't wait to make just a good even trade for my next RTM pot! From the RM kiln no less!

#footclan!

Sorce

Top Bottom