Good online places to buy from

Trimaptim

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Just curious where everyone orders trees from online. I'm new to this and being in central Florida there's only a few places around me.

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Just curious where everyone orders trees from online. I'm new to this and being in central Florida there's only a few places around me.
Wigert's is "local" to you down on the southern gulf coast of FL. Worth the trip if you are in the neighborhood.
Also look into Schley's and AdamAskWhy for local FL nurseries.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Wigert's is "local" to you down on the southern gulf coast of FL. Worth the trip if you are in the neighborhood.
I have purchased several things from Wigert's, all nice. I had to have them shipped, but would love to be able to go there in person. Really nice people also.

Trimaptim

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Yeah I went to schleys. Very expensive and not impressed with this tree I got. It seems like it's going downhill quick.

amcoffeegirl

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
What kind of trees are you looking for?
Prebonsai? Finished trees?

Trimaptim

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Well, how'd it look when you obtained it?
If healthy upon purchase....then maybe there is another problem.....a new problem.
No there were signs of a fungus issue. And within a couple days of getting it it's gotten worse and there was no fertilizer on it so it wasn't as healthy as it could be going into the growing season. I've only seen very little new growth.

Trimaptim

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Getting ready to go to the Orlando bonsai convention thing now. Looking forward to seeing some nice trees.

Meh

Mame
Reaction score
Wigerts is great, definitely worth your time to visit.

flor1

Shohin
Reaction score
Go to D&L bonsai good people and fair pricing.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Tons of great places in Florida, google will show almost all of them. The Bonsai supply is right in Orlando, Wigerts, Schely's, D&L, myself, Vagos, Durastone, a bunch more. Everyone has their specialties if you're looking for something specific. Also check out FB auctions and ebay auctions. I auction off about 40 trees a month with no reserve on ebay, for example.

jimib

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’ve bought from New World Bonsai on eBay and was more than happy with the price, packaging and tree when it arrived. Also happy with my purchases from Wabisabibonsai.com. Dave was great to deal with in my opinion.

MoriLZ

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
I have gotten a couple of nice trees from Costco online. They come from a nursery in Mississippi. I figured out who it was once but since forgotten...20190427_101503_resized.jpg20190427_101420_resized.jpg
Since I last checked, Juniper and Gardenia are the only two available.

Bonsai Pete

Sapling
Reaction score
Brussel's Bonsai is one good one.
There are a bunch of people here who sell material as well.
Brussels was once great. Now downhill. I ordered a Specimen Chinese Elm to Ocala Forest, Fl. They sent it standard ground. waiting to see if they will refund my money as it sat in a hot warehouse for 3 days. They use to send 2day shipping. I even told them it would arrive dead, but they still sent it standard ground. if you order from Martin Brussels, make sure they send it 2 day only.

Top Bottom