Good Water proof cut paste?

Lorax7

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That's what I use. Never had a problem with it. Did the light rain come immediately following application while the cut paste was still wet? Perhaps the fresh paste is a little bit water soluble until it has a chance to dry/cure a bit. Once it dries, it's very durable in my experience.

Scrogdor

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
That's what I use. Never had a problem with it. Did the light rain come immediately following application while the cut paste was still wet? Perhaps the fresh paste is a little bit water soluble until it has a chance to dry/cure a bit. Once it dries, it's very durable in my experience.
I applied it a couple branches on my coast live oak a few weeks ago. Maybe it's nothing, it doesn't look like the uniform color it dried as anymore. If you haven't had any issues with rain/water that should be okay!

Shibui

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9?
Kional is a water based acrylic dressing. Like water based paint it will wash away if it gets wet before drying - rain or watering. After it has dried it is water resistant. Just keep the trees under cover for 24 hours after application to allow it to cure.
It does change color as it cures.

Top Bottom