Greenhouse Upgrade

USDA Zone
So I've been using a small semi transparent plastic box for rooting cuttings of all types(don't worry I leave a crack for fresh air circulation). However it's size obviously limits the amount I can do at any given time. I like to try & take cuttings from every species that I own not only for potential new material but also for the sake of practicing propagation at the very least. Anyway I ran across this portable greenhouse with cover & stand on eBay for $24 delivered. It arrives on Friday. I plan on anchoring it to ground to prevent wind tip over since that's a issue I foresee. There was a larger walk-in sized one for around $60, but I wanted to check the quality of it first & for $24..I figured it'd be worthy of a gamble. Anyway, anyone out there have any experience with this particular greenhouse or one similar? Thanks.

Attachments

USDA Zone
Greenhouse is all setup. First impression is that it's a good buy at $25. Lightweight and easy to move around. Decently sturdy with a combo of metal & plastic for the frame. I would be wary to put too much weight on the thin wire shelves like a large bonsai or anything over 30lbs, but for the purposes of cuttings & seedling propagation it'll serve the purpose I intended.

Attachments

USDA Zone
None currently. It's sitting under my patio cover on concrete. It would take a substantial wind to knock it over, since the fence & roof provide a significant break. I just weathered the major storms from yesterday & didn't see any potential tipping over even in those gusts which were in execess of 30 mph. I think next to the house or where it is now will not require any additional anchoring down.