Greetings from Belgium

Hans Vleugels

Yamadori
Reaction score
Found this website today, so I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know me yet...

My name is Hans, I live in Belgium. Started with bonsai 7 years ago..
Made my own website called HV66 Bonsai, where you can find some of my trees.

In 2005 I also started the BonsaiCafé website, a bit similar like this one. It has a online forum, a nice photo-album with pictures of bonsai from all over the world, some articles and many links. If you don't know it, please take a look...

Kind regards from Belgium,

Hans

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Hi Hans welcome!

I briefly looked at both and there's some nice stuff there. I need to go back when I have more time.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Welcome Hans! I went to a bonsai show in Brussels once, way back in 1984. I will have to come visit again soon!

Jon Chown

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi Hans, Good to hear from you again and welcome to Bnut, i look forward to your contributions.

Jon

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hi Hans, Welcome to the forum. I went to your web site and I enjoyed your trees very much. You have come a long way in a short time. It is surprising to me how few people are willing to show their work, but you are there right up front with a lot of nice trees---thank your for posting them.

Hans Vleugels

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just wanted to say that the Belgian website BonsaiCafé has an English spoken part on it's forum, called BonsaiCafé International, especially created for our international guests. Since the registration form of the forum is only available in Dutch language, I would like to announce you can also register by sending an E-mail to info@bonsaicafe.be with your full name and E-mail address. As soon as possible you will get your new log-in and password. All bonsai enthusiasts are welcome..

We also have a photo-album on BonsaiCafé, where you can find some nice pictures of bonsai from all over the world, just as the chosen entries of the "Bonsai & Accent of the month"-contests we do on the BonsaiCafé forum. You can view this album at: http://www.bonsaicafe.be/photo-album/

Of course we are still looking for some more pictures for in this album. So if you have a nice bonsai picture which you would like to share with others on BonsaiCafé, please send it to info@bonsaicafe.be and it will be added to this album. On each picture we add the name of the owner, so proper credit is given. Preferred format is Gif or Jpeg, around 800 * 600 pixels.

Hope to see more international bonsai pictures soon!

Many thanks in advance!

Regards from Belgium,
Hans

Attachments

• Photo-album screenshot.jpg
    Photo-album screenshot.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9

John Hill

Mame
Reaction score
Hi Hans,
Long time. Nice site and photo album. I will check in often.

A Friend in bonsai
John

Top Bottom