GSBF in Riverside

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
I'm heading down south to the Riverside convention on Friday. Hope to meet fellow nuts who attend. If you see this ugly face say hello!
IMG_4717.jpg

Housguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I will look out for you Paul. I will be at one of the vendor booths, selling trees :D.

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I'm heading down south to the Riverside convention on Friday. Hope to meet fellow nuts who attend. If you see this ugly face say hello!
View attachment 267724
Paul, it was great running into you in San Andreas!

You just never know when you’ll run into a ‘Nut!

Housguy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
An all tree booth, some bonsai and some pre bonsai material is what we will be offering. Unfortunately I won't be there Friday, I have to go to some place called work :mad:, lol. I wish I could give you something unique about our booth, but there is nothing special about our booth except you will see nothing but trees. I will be working Saturday and Sunday at the show and will be happily wearing my name tag with my bnut name on there as well :).

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Our booth name is Legacy Cork Oaks, I will be running the booth with my father Saturday and Sunday, hope to see some bnuts there.
Who is your Father?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Our booth name is Legacy Cork Oaks, I will be running the booth with my father Saturday and Sunday, hope to see some bnuts there.

legacy cork oaks?! that's the exact booth i was planning on stopping at, im trying to throw down a decent chunk of $ for an advanced suber that i can get into a nice pot this spring. That booth and david's and june's because there right down the street from me in chino ca and there real good people that ive talked with on a couple of occasions. I will of course be browsing everything else. That cork jade i got from you has responded beautifully in the pot its in. I need to create a thread for that one

a0kalittlema0n

Sapling
Reaction score
I'll be heading down on Saturday. Would love to pick up some different trees types that I can continue to propagate and develop.

Top Bottom