irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Mom loves everybody.

Last edited:

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
I wish you would stop creating stupid threads... There are no such things as stupid questions, however there are stupid threads. IE..this one...The everybody hates me... and the Gifts thread...

Ashbarns

Mame
Reaction score
I wish you would stop creating stupid threads... There are no such things as stupid questions, however there are stupid threads. IE..this one...The everybody hates me... and the Gifts thread...

Sorry Irene I agree with Outlaw on this. This type of thing serves no purpose or achieves anything of any real value to the bonsai community. Recent threads made by you do not reflect your warm and caring personality that a lot of people have come to know. I urge Greg to delete these threads if only to maintain the interest of the wealth of talent this site originally attracted. Otherwise this site will slide further south than it has gone so far.

Ash :(:(

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I am so happy to see you all agreeing :D

Now shall we all Edit the hell out of everything we all said?
And get back to Bonsai?
Mom

When the first one Edits off this Thread we will take it to the next, and the next and so on......

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those dang chain letters...

if you don't edit this thread your branches are gonna fall off your fav tree and you will get vine weavils for the next 3 years....

Jay Wilson

Shohin
Reaction score
I urge Greg to delete these threads if only to maintain the interest of the wealth of talent this site originally attracted. Otherwise this site will slide further south than it has gone so far.

Ash :(:(

I think it's too late. Deleting this latest batch of bickering won't help. The damage was done many months ago and the 'wealth of talent' lost interest a while back. Who could blame them.

It's a shame.... I had hoped for a friendly forum where we could learn and/or share bonsai knowledge but it has turned into something more like a bad soap opera. I think the heart of Bonsainut has been badly damaged by a few people with junior high maturity levels.
I know I'm over it

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Irene, this one scared me to open but it's turning out funny.

Jay, maybe not too late, we had some really good under currents going the last few weeks, I think there are enough good people here, that we can make it a place they will want to come. We still need some work, it's our choice still.:cool:

Top Bottom