Hackberry #2

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Very nice, Judy. Time for me to update my hackberry threads soon. Unfortunately I lost some. Not sure why. Oh well. But there are still some good ones alive.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You just can't stop a hackberry... Would like to see these used more.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Still, I love the feeling that this tree gives me. It feels like it's reaching for the sky. That is a very peaceful thought to me. One can really sense movement, it is so graceful it seems as though it's dancing. A few more years of ramification and this will be a true show stopper. <3 <3 <3

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Nice judy realy nice tree if the one i will get ever be half as good this one id be happy!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
If he is talking about moving the tree to the left I still have it as a layer, I can do it real quick if you want.

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Very nice trees posted today on your threads. I see you love green pots with broadleafs, I do too. I like it how it is.

Thanks for sharing. Looking at this tree I realised... and it came up to my mind... last time styling deciduous tree I had an issue what to do with rear branches, tried to hide them behind the trunk. Now I see there was no need to do it, it's not disturbing at all. Good school.

Top Bottom