Hacks "azalea 2020-2025"

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I guess I'll shoot for learning how to grow some azalea whips, I potted up one flat, pumice and perlite with a peat top dressing. I learned not to stick azalea cuttings too deep as they root all along the stem in contact with the soil. Maybe try some neagari with a few of these...
20201004_112602.jpg

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Spring is here and your azalea could be blooming (depending on your location) or starting to leaf out with this season’s flush……it’s time for updates!

I would also like to add at this time we have 3 prizes to award. Many thanks to @Forsoothe! and @Deep Sea Diver for donating. I am also donating a prize as well.

If you are no longer interested in continuing in the Azalea Contest, please let me know so we can close your thread, thanks.

Hack Yeah!

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Pitoon , certainly cross my name of the contest list, my cuttings are alive so I may update the thread time to time with their progress.

Thank you

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@Pitoon , certainly cross my name of the contest list, my cuttings are alive so I may update the thread time to time with their progress.

Thank you
You could use one of your cuttings as an entry since your original died or are you no longer interested in participating in the contest at all?

Top Bottom