Happy 420!....if yer into that sorta thing....Music!

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Not familiar with either, I love purpley stuff though!
Here's some East Coast No Namer Sticky Icky.....like too sticky.....like you can only clean it off your hands with isopropyl alcohol.....
20200420_201556.jpg

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
My seedlings saw their first daylight yesterday.
Off to some more breeding this year. 40 unique hybrids and counting.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I paid for a hair cut once......immediately regretted walking in as soon as it all began.
Then I went bald at 18.....so.....ya know.
Never cared enough to fight the baldness, just embraced it.
Now, after keeping my head with a #0 buzz cut for 15+ years, I love it.....quick and easy, low maintenance....

Paying for a hair cut is very foreign to me..... Poor barbers.....

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I read it and said, "I-40? Homeboy hit a blunt and took a wrong turn!" 😆
LOL! Bogartin'...nah the tune I posted started going through my head when I went to bed that night, just sticks with ya ya know...
and remember counting down the mile markers and getting the camera ready only to be disappointed with a 419 .9 mm.
Realised I said I-40, it's the threads title threw me off nothin but 4's in my head. Forehead :)
Probably on my wife's old phone who knows. It was a TRIP. In her newly acquired Mercedes then and snowing hard,
road deeply grooved from overweight trucks, then it sounded like rocks hitting the roof. By the time the 3rd one hit
I realised it was bags of chips popping in the back from increased altitude climb. We was high up there in them hills.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
LOL! Bogartin'...nah the tune I posted started going through my head when I went to bed that night, just sticks with ya ya know...
and remember counting down the mile markers and getting the camera ready only to be disappointed with a 419 .9 mm.
Realised I said I-40, it's the threads title threw me off nothin but 4's in my head. Forehead :)
Probably on my wife's old phone who knows. It was a TRIP. In her newly acquired Mercedes then and snowing hard,
road deeply grooved from overweight trucks, then it sounded like rocks hitting the roof. By the time the 3rd one hit
I realised it was bags of chips popping in the back from increased altitude climb. We was high up there in them hills.

I-40 runs right thru OK...….and you know how that would go...

Top Bottom