Happy Birthday to me!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Maybe contact the vendor and attach a photo. Certainly, be polite. Ask if they use any specific type of "bug dope". Ask if this is simple mildew from wet shipping conditions. Or perhaps a more insidious culprit is to blame?

This should be sufficient until/or symptoms persist.

It was my b-day the 9th...shhhhh, don't tell......I can see 50 like an oncoming toll-booth when all I got are my good looks.....;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I got it from Wigert's off e-bay, and actually did send them a message. Happy belated B-day! 50 isn't THAT terrible, I survived it;)

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've still got four years........and it'll still be sexy then!!!;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DSC00842.JPG

Little bit of gel....hang a tux on there....I'm leaving with your date!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;):D:D:D:D:D:D
Don't laugh, but a gal I used to date had friends in modeling,(talent-scouts, not the "TALENT"), that would ask me if I was interested in modeling for "active seniors" clothing lines!!!!:(:(:(:(

and I wasn't even 40!!!:(:(:(:(

petegreg

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Good, trees, four seasons, my new family, children, grand son, mil pension...make me feel free, useful and engaged for now. Good life.

Top Bottom