Happy Father's Day!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. We moms appreciate all that you do, even if your kids don't always. I told my husband our son wished him a Happy Father's day yesterday in his weekly email from Alaska (although he didn't);) Have a great day! 🍻

coltranem

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Spent the day doing some bonsai projects. Pruned down a small satsuki azalea. Removed some heavy branches from a Jaboticaba. Started some cuttings from each plus birch from the yard. Pruned back my seiju elm. Then I got carried away and wired up a small nursery juniper....oops...split the bark...newbie error bending juniper too early in the season. I should have known better just got carried away.

20200621_162324.jpg

20200621_173032.jpg

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Carol. Didn’t spend all day working trees, but my wife sure would have let me. You saw the post, but I did some work on my ficus today! DF88681F-490B-4A1E-B737-C9FD2C164B5D.jpeg

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks Carol. Didn’t spend all day working trees, but my wife sure would have let me. You saw the post, but I did some work on my ficus today! View attachment 310857
Good for you, and good on your wife. My husband is getting used to my hobby, he's a work in progress......

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got a good gift, them all home safe from Michigan, and this....
image.jpg

Some Latin shit that means he's smart.

Closed all 3 games in Michigan too, with a couple write ups, a single for the win, an outing with 8 of 9 pitches strikes, an outing shut down with the bases loaded.

Happy Af!

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I got a good gift, them all home safe from Michigan, and this....
View attachment 310893

Some Latin shit that means he's smart.

Closed all 3 games in Michigan too, with a couple write ups, a single for the win, an outing with 8 of 9 pitches strikes, an outing shut down with the bases loaded.

Happy Af!

Sorce
That's awesome!👏

Top Bottom