Happy Mother's Day Ladies

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I know we are in the minority here, so just wanted to wish all the mom's a Happy Mother's Day. Hope you had/have a great day. Not my favorite day. It always reminds me how much I miss my Grandma, Mom and daughter. But my son got me some beautiful flowers and took us out for a wonderful meal. And even at 28, gives me a hug and tells me he loves me every day. That's the best gift. mothers day roses.jpgseafood dinner.jpg

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Happy Mother's Day, Carol! Even though you're not actually my mother, everyone here appreciates your positive and insightful contributions!! And we all feel sadness for the losses you've endured.

And it is certainly a day that is commonly filled with mixed emotions. My own mother died young. Meanwhile, my wife's mother is still alive at 85, but she was abusive, so every mother's day reminds my wife of all the things her mother was not.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
And it is certainly a day that is commonly filled with mixed emotions. My own mother died young. Meanwhile, my wife's mother is still alive at 85, but she was abusive, so every mother's day reminds my wife of all the things her mother was not.
I hope the two of you were able to find some joy in the day.

hinmo24t

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Happy Mothers day.

got my mom and sis orchids ($$ damn)

Your meal looks fabulous, and roses

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
And even at 28, gives me a hug and tells me he loves me every day. That's the best gift.

You are never too old to hug your mother. I am more than 20 years older than your son and I still hug my mother when I see her and tell her I love her every time we talk on the phone.

Top Bottom