Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
So tomorrow I'm sure everyone will be busy with family and friends, as will I, so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and say I am thankful for this site. For all of the information, advice and for the couple of friendships I have made. The last years my family has been losing members. This year we have gained one. My brother recently found out (long story involving 23 and me) that his misspent youth was not all a waste, he has a 32 year old daughter. I guess it will be a bit awkward at first, but also nice to be adding to our family instead of subtracting. That's something to be thankful for, wishing you all have much to to be thankful for, as well.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Good for You!

Have a wonderful day!

I am thankful to have you as a friend.

Sorce

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
So tomorrow I'm sure everyone will be busy with family and friends, as will I, so just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and say I am thankful for this site. For all of the information, advice and for the couple of friendships I have made. The last years my family has been losing members. This year we have gained one. My brother recently found out (long story involving 23 and me) that his misspent youth was not all a waste, he has a 32 year old daughter. I guess it will be a bit awkward at first, but also nice to be adding to our family instead of subtracting. That's something to be thankful for, wishing you all have much to to be thankful for, as well.
Congratulations! You never know, that +1 might turn into +5 or 6! Yay for family!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My brother recently found out (long story involving 23 and me) that his misspent youth was not all a waste, he has a 32 year old daughter. I guess it will be a bit awkward at first, but also nice to be adding to our family instead of subtracting
My family recently got larger this year also.
Found a long lost brother I never knew I had.
And you have a new niece!
It's awesome and surreal isn't it?
Good for you!
Good for your brother!
And good for your niece!

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
My family recently got larger this year also.
Found a long lost brother I never knew I had.
And you have a new niece!
It's awesome and surreal isn't it?
Good for you!
Good for your brother!
And good for your niece!
It is awesome and surreal. Today was the first time we really spent any time with her. She's a really nice girl, had kind of a crummy childhood, so hopefully we can make her feel welcome. She reminds me of my daughter a bit and their names are very similar. Kind of weird karma, lost a daughter, gained a niece.

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thanks everyone for the site, the knowledge, The art, and the humor.

Top Bottom