Harry Harrington's "Bonsai Inspirations 2" Kindle version

bonsai barry

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I just bought the Kindle version of Harry Harrington's "Bonsai Inspirations 2" ($10 US). I haven't bought a digital version of a bonsai book before, but I'm pleased. I can enlarge the photos and get a good look. It's a great book if you're like me, an advanced beginner, and you need more than the typical "how to" book. Haven't read too much of it yet but it seems rich in detail. The only complaint that I have about the digital version is that it isn't conducive to browsing the photos. But I liked the fact that I paid my money and I was reading it minutes later.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008BUHE0A/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

PS If you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow it for free.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
you must have a fire, I can't imagine that the photos would be any good on my black and white kindle touch....

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Reading this on my iPad. Pure delight.

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I read inspirations 1 with my iPad, and too loved the fact that the pictures could enlarge. Is the second book totally new from the first one?

bonsai barry

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I read inspirations 1 with my iPad, and too loved the fact that the pictures could enlarge. Is the second book totally new from the first one?
I never had the opportunity to read the first one. But if you go to the link, it has a preview that show the table of contents.

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Why would anyone want an Ipad? I had to wear one for three days after a misadventure with a branch I trimmed that hit me in the eye, and the Ipad was miserable.... :rolleyes:

ed

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ed...you are my kind a guy!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
On a serious note... I have purchased many e-books for Kindle but I don't own one. I normally use the Kindle reader on my phone. It works great. They also have reader apps for most other platforms including PC and Mac. I also use the browser based one as my laptop uses Linux. Here is the link to the apps:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

Top Bottom