Has anyone ever done business with nguyen_gardens30 or transbonsai?

Jsn8484

Seed
Reaction score
Hello,

Im wondering if anyone has purchased trees from Instagram user nguyen_garden30 or Transbonsai?? If so, was the transaction positive? Thanks

Matte91

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I dont know those users. But be carefull buying trees on instagram. There are ALOT of scammers!

wheatcherryowl

Seedling
Reaction score
I haven't personally bought from nguyen_garden30 or Transbonsai, but I've got a few tips that might help you out. First of all, check out their Instagram pages and see if they've got any reviews or feedback from previous customers. It's always good to see what other people have to say before making a purchase. If you've got any plant-loving friends, ask them if they've got any recommendations for reputable sellers. When you're browsing their pages, make sure to read through their policies for refunds. You don't want to be caught off guard by any surprises. And finally, keep an eye out for any red flags. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you have any background information about these users, you can check their credibility online for any history of fraudulent activities and scamming. And if you're still not sure, there are plenty of legit tree planting providers out there, like Eden and Ten Tree. They have established reputations and offer a wide variety of plants to choose from.

Top Bottom