Have you seen a Desmodium unifoliatum for sale anywhere in the US?

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Are you kidding? Gimme! You can sell me some seeds right now. I've never heard of it, or I would have one.

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Contact the good people at Mai Vang Nursery, near Sarasota Florida. The owners are from Vietnam, and come to mind as being a good possible source for Desmodium unifoliatum, if they don't have it, they would likely know how to get it.

They are also a good source for Ochna species and a number of edible fruit and vegetables from Vietnam.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Contact the good people at Mai Vang Nursery, near Sarasota Florida. The owners are from Vietnam, and come to mind as being a good possible source for Desmodium unifoliatum, if they don't have it, they would likely know how to get it.

They are also a good source for Ochna species and a number of edible fruit and vegetables from Vietnam.

OooH...I know those people but I haven't seen them posted any on their website. Maybe I should give them a call. Thanks

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
OooH...I know those people but I haven't seen them posted any on their website. Maybe I should give them a call. Thanks

When I visited their nursery just east of Sarasota Florida, it was clear, that except for one or two of the "kids" nobody used English as their first language. And this includes the website. The same plants on the website were significantly cheaper if you visited them in person and picked them up so they don't have to ship. Definitely call them, negotiate, and do try to do an in person visit, because only a small percentage of their stock ever gets to their website.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I see it was already posted but Wigert's is selling some on the bonsai auctions facebook page right now.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
They have them for sale on their website. (Wigert's)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
It's a new fiscal year. That counts right?😄
Unfortunately, the coming temps in the 20's prohibit having anything shipped here, And it's getting time for me to start thinking about Christmas presents for others, but definitely one to think about come spring.

Meh

Mame
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the coming temps in the 20's prohibit having anything shipped here, And it's getting time for me to start thinking about Christmas presents for others, but definitely one to think about come spring.
Wigert's will hold trees until shipping temps are safe come spring, just email them!

I'm sorry, you're clearly trying to be disciplined and we're making it hard :)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Wigert's will hold trees until shipping temps are safe come spring, just email them!
Yep, I bought a nice bougie from them last winter via ebay, and they babysat it for me for 9 weeks, until it was safe to ship. :) No room at the inn at the moment, if they still carry them next spring..............

TyroTinker

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thank you but I stopped using FB 10 years ago lol.
I created a new Facebook account just for buying stuff off of the 99¢ Bonsai auction site. That’s all I use it for. I haven’t used my real one since high school. Except to update when I married my high school sweetheart (except I was 4years late updating that too) thankfully my wife thought it was funny

Top Bottom