Headed to Nashville

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Hey all,
I’m going to Lebanon TN(about 45 min from Nash) at the end of the month for 2 weeks. Does anyone have suggestions of nurseries to check out while I’m there? Thanks!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Eisei-en is in Mt Juliet right off the interstate, but you'd need to contact them as visitation is only by an appointment. Creekside Bonsai is off of Nolensville Rd I believe - you can look them up on Facebook or Google. You could also give Music City Bonsai a call - Arthur is also appointment only but he's always down to talk about trees if he's around.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
You could also get in touch with @Owen Reich - he's by appointment only and I believe he is moving into a new space so I don't know about availability.

Forrestford

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Eisei-en is in Mt Juliet right off the interstate, but you'd need to contact them as visitation is only by an appointment. Creekside Bonsai is off of Nolensville Rd I believe - you can look them up on Facebook or Google. You could also give Music City Bonsai a call - Arthur is also appointment only but he's always down to talk about trees if he's around.
Nice! Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll check them out. I’ve seen Esei-en on YouTube, it looks beautiful. Would be a treat to go.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Nice! Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll check them out. I’ve seen Esei-en on YouTube, it looks beautiful. Would be a treat to go.

If you find yourself travelling through Cookeville on I40 let me know. We'll grab a beer and chat about tiny trees in pots.

Top Bottom